St. Kitts

St. Kitts

Friday, January 10, 2014

The beginning of a new chapter of my life!

So as many of you already know I got engaged over break!!!!! I am going to the next Mrs. Deebel, or shall I say Dr. Deebel! I am beyond blessed and excited to start this new chapter of my life with my future husband. This includes my second semester of medical school down here on the island. Well I may not be living with Nicholas, I am living with one of my best friends down here, Meg! We moved into a fabulous new apartment with 3 big balconies, 2 huge rooms and bathrooms, and a super nice kitchen and living area. Oh yea did I mention the view? We can see the ocean and most of frigate bay from our dining room table (SO COOL). Well we did have a power outage today, it should be nice in the long run. I am nervous about starting second semester with all of my classes, but I know I can do it just like first semester and excell. I now have even more incentive to get back as soon as possible.  Facing my fears and not letting anything get in my way this semester.  I am here for one reason, to become a doctor. If that means giving up other stuff then so be it!

Well parts of break did not turn out like I wanted them to, the rest was a dream come true. I got engaged to the love of my life, spent much needed time with my family, both mine and nick's, and even spent some quality time with my good friends. It felt like the time flew by, but that just means I am 1 day closer to coming home for good and marrying Nicholas.

I will be writing another post really soon, but it is 2am here so I think it is bed time!


Until then,

The Future Dr. Deebel   (hehe)     XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment